Subject: Re: Staying "current" on netbsd-2-0
To: None <tech-toolchain@netbsd.org>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 02/14/2005 19:03:33
In article <sxku0of2fif.fsf@crichardson.nexthop.com>,
	cwr@nexthop.com (Christopher W. Richardson) writes:

> There is an open PR (misc/28533) which I believe is incorrectly
> set with the category "misc"...

> The failure is:
>
> ./build.sh -O ../obj -T ../tools -U -u distribution
> [...]
> nbinstall: MAKEDEV: stat: No such file or directory

> Has anyone else experienced this or come up with a workaround?

Does it work if you use a full-, non-relative path for the
arguments to "-O" and "-T"?  It would be nice if relative paths
worked, but I suspect that most other folks are using full-paths,
which might account for your different results.  (netbsd-2-0 and
netbsd-2 both build fine for me. I give full-paths to "-D", "-M",
"R", and "-T".)

Frederick