Fossil updates & github copy

Hi all,
just a note about the on-going repository conversion. After a bunch of
clean ups for the src tee, I am now at the point where I consider it
stable in terms of repohacking. The fossil repository for src has been
recreated from scratch and can be found at
http://netbsd.sonnenberger.org, mirrored at
http://src.aydogan.net/

This and the pkgsrc repo (http://pkgsrc.sonnenberger.org/ and
http://pkgsrc.aydogan.net/) are updated automatically, typically with a
delay of around 2h for src and 1h for pkgsrc.

I've also added a git export to the loop. You can find the git
conversions at https://github.com/jsonn/src and
https://github.com/jsonn/pkgsrc. Only down side here is that due to
broken incremental fast-import in git, this adds over 20min latency.

Joerg