Re: pkg-config and cached *.pc files under the work directory

On Saturday 19 May 2018 20:07:13 maya%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:
> This is the patch for your problem
> https://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-changes/2018/03/31/msg173442.html

Thanks, I'll have a look at that, but at present the MesaLib build
doesn't seem to have x11/xorgproto as a dependancy and so doesn't pull
it in, but it does need pkgtools/x11-links...

I have had a look at pkgtools/x11-links and there seems to be some stuff
missing. If I add dri3proto stuff to mimic the dri2proto there then the
MesaLib build gets a bit further.  The problem is there is no
documentation on the stuff in the files directory of x11-links and so I
am working a bit in the dark. Looking at the CVS history the entry for
dri3proto was present in the previous revision and was dropped. I need
to get xcb-dri3 and the libdrm-nouveau stuff in as well.

I'll plug away at this next week and If I can get it working OK then
I''l post patches and someone who understands that area can look at my
changes.

Cheers,
Dave

Phone: 07805784357