Re: BUILDLINK_PREFIX.<pkg> for X11 related packages

On Mon, 02 Feb 2009 14:29:06 +0900, Quentin Garnier
<cube%cubidou.net@localhost> wrote:

> I've just  closed 39847.

Thanks!

> As for 40254, I guess the easiest way is simply to reset the value of
> BUILTIN_PKG after the inclusion of pthread.builtin.mk.  And to the
> question of why it is done that way, I have to say I don't understand.
>
> If it is true that pkgsrc-MesaLib doesn't explicitely link on pthread
> anymore, then I guess we can remove that section.  I think it only
> matters on platforms that don't have a libpthread anyway (that was the
> case of NetBSD 1.6).

I dug it last month, but I can't find why it still exists,
and I can't get anything here but Joerg's suggestion:
  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/2009/01/10/msg002401.html

--
"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost