Subject: distcc-gtk
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Geert Hendrickx <geert.hendrickx@ua.ac.be>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/13/2005 18:14:45
Hello guys,

devel/distcc installs distccmon-text, a text-based monitor for distcc
activities.  There's also --enable-gtk which additionally creates an
analogue distccmon-gnome (doesn't require Gnome though), and I've
created a package for it: distcc-gtk.  I have splitted the existing
devel/distcc/ Makefile into Makefile and Makefile.common, to base
distcc-gtk on the existing package.  Could you please test both
packages?

They're at http://lori.mine.nu:5190/pkgsrc/distcc-gtk.tgz .

The only difference between them should be the distccmon-gnome binary, +
an icon and .desktop file for it.

One problem still: the -gtk package doesn't install the rc.d script for
distcc, because it has no files/ directory.  How should I fix this?

GH

--
:wq