Subject: Re: blackbox
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/11/2005 09:27:05
--LyciRD1jyfeSSjG0

David Howland <metalliqaz@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Are there plans to upgrade pkgsrc/wm/blackbox to the stable version 0.70?

This version breaks compatibility with older versions and older bbapps.
Before I can upgrade blackbox to 0.70, I need to test all the other
applications and see how smooth a transition it is to upgrade for
blackbox users.

That's why this has not yet happened, but I do intend to get around to
it eventually.  If you can build and test blackbox 0.70 with as many of
the blackbox add-on apps as possible and send me the results, that would
probably speed up the process. :-)

-Jan

--=20
You can blame it all on the Internet.