Subject: Re: pkg/24345 fix
To: Staffan Thomen <duck@multi.fi>
From: Johnny C. Lam <jlam@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/11/2004 00:04:31
On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 02:14:02AM +0200, Staffan Thomen wrote:

> Hi, in a bored moment I wrote this, which should address the problem of
> pkg/24345. It creates a new directory in ${WORKDIR}/.gcc, libexec and
> links cc1/cc1plus/f771 there as appropriate, letting gcc find them in
> ../libexec.

I've fixed this in another way, but thank you for taking a look at this.

> Having not found any established way of contacting the appropriate
> person, (aside from appending to the bug report? should I do this? I
> found no clues on www.netbsd.org and this seems like a better place for
> an untested patch anyway) I post it here.

Cross-posting is frowned upon, but posting to tech-pkg@ is just fine,
and appending to the existing bug report is always a good thing to do.
Searching mailing lists is harder than querying the PR database for
information about a bug.

	Cheers,

	-- Johnny Lam <jlam@NetBSD.org>