Subject: Re: security/rsaref patching fails
To: Georg Schwarz <geos@epost.de>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/04/2004 13:20:57
On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, Georg Schwarz wrote:

> trying to build security/rsaref I get:

> ===> Applying pkgsrc patches for rsaref-2.0p3
> 1 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file unix/makefile.rej
> Patch /usr/people/schwarz/pkgsrc/security/rsaref/patches/patch-ag failed
> *** Error code 1

I couldn't reproduce the problem on NetBSD, but applying the patches,
then regenerating them, showed there was some extra context in patch-ag.
Fixed.

Would you mind if I asked you, what is your interest in this package?
It's universally considered to be obsolete and useless, and is being
kept around mainly for hysterical raisons.

Regards,

Frederick