Subject: Re: xv PLIST needs fixing
To: Johnny Lam <jlam@jgrind.org>
From: Martti Kuparinen <martti.kuparinen@iki.fi>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/03/2001 12:52:58
On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, Johnny Lam wrote:

> This may be a silly question, but do you have the text tools (groff, etc.)
> installed on your system?  The man pages are installed unless both

Yes, but I reinstalled it to be sure. No changes in the "make install"...

ROOT localhost:/cdrom/i386/binary/sets> which groff
/usr/bin/groff
ROOT localhost:/cdrom/i386/binary/sets> ls
BSDSUM          base.tgz        kern-laptop.tgz misc.tgz        xcontrib.tgz
CKSUM           comp.tgz        kern-tiny.tgz   text.tgz        xfont.tgz
MD5             etc.tgz         kern.tgz        xbase.tgz       xmisc.tgz
SYSVSUM         games.tgz       man.tgz         xcomp.tgz       xserver.tgz
ROOT localhost:/cdrom/i386/binary/sets> tar xfz text.tgz -C /

Martti

---
Martti Kuparinen <martti.kuparinen@iki.fi>              NetBSD - No media hype
http://www.iki.fi/~kuparine/                            http://www.netbsd.org/