Subject: Re: ap-ssl
To: Mocha <netbsd_alpha@yahoo.com>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/12/2000 17:04:09
Thus spake Mocha
> i'm trying to get apache 1.3.12, ap-ssl, ap-php3 to all be happy. here is
> the order i made the packages:
> 1. make apache
> 2. make ap-ssl
> 3. make ap-php3
>
> # apachectl startssl
> Syntax error on line 211 of /usr/pkg/etc/httpd/httpd.conf:
> Cannot load !libcrypto.so.1 into server:Shared object "libcrypto.so.1" not
> found
> /usr/pkg/sbin/apachectl startssl: httpd could not be started

This bit me too.  Somehow the library versions went down after the latest
sup and rebuild.  Just change that to LoadFile !libcrypto.so.0 and you
should be fine except that it will complain about libssl.so.1then and you
need to fix that too.

I'm not entirely sure how it happened but I did manage to get everything
working again doing that.