Two default routes?

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me with a problem I've been running into lately.

I have machines at several locations doing NAT and IPv6 for private networks. In a few places, I'm also routing small static IPv4 nets over gif tunnels.

In two locations, I have the NAT / IPv6 machine on a public IPv4 (cable modem or DSL), and another IPv6-only machine on the private side. That machine then has a gif tunnel over IPv6 over which the IPv4 subnet is routed. This works perfectly.

However, if I want the NAT / IPv6 machine to also have the IPv4 subnet routed to it, incoming packets work, but outgoing want to go out the cable modem's / DSL's default IPv4 gateway, and not back out the gif tunnel.

How do I fix this?

Please let me know if you want examples.

Thanks,
John Klos