Subject: Dma error
To: None <tech-misc@NetBSD.org>
From: marlon corleone <mmp0002@yahoo.com>
List: tech-misc
Date: 08/17/2003 19:47:01
--0-1486161238-1061174821=:58456

hi im  a NetBSD newbie, when i boot my 1.6.1 cd i get this error, pciide0:0:0 bus-master Dma error: missing interrupt, status = 0 x 41
i guess this is a known issue, is there somehow i can do to disable pciide so i can boot safely and install netBSD, like in FreeBSD i just type in the boot prompt:
 set hw.ata.ata_dma="0"
thanks and more power to NetBSD ;)