Re: Proposal: Disable autoload of compat_xyz modules

Le 16/09/2017 à 17:30, Martin Husemann a écrit :
On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 11:15:04AM -0400, Christos Zoulas wrote:
It could be a sysctl listing by name the emulations available and another
listing the emulations currently enabled.

emul.available=linux,linux_32,svr4,svr4_32
emul.autoload=linux,linux_32

I would not mind excluding emulations from autoload in general, with no
switch at all.

Yes, there is little interest for this. My initial noload diff did take that
into account transparently, but it is true that it was perhaps too complicated
compared to a simple sysctl.

Maxime