multiple vnodes for same file?

Hi

In perfuse, I attempt to reuse the same userland puffs node when the
same file is looked up. I do that by searching an inode number match
accross siblings.

I experience unleasant things such as INACTIVE after RECLAIM on the same
puffs node, which cause crashes since RECLAIM releases ressources
associated with the node.

I suspect this is because the kernel used two different vnodes for the
same file. The different vnodes being represented by the same puffs node
in libperfuse, that can explain I still get activity after RECLAIM. Is
that possible? Is it sane behavior to use two vnodes for the same file
at once, or is that a bug in kernel part of puffs?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz