Re: Heads up: moving some uvmexp stat to being per-cpu

  I have a fairly large but mostly simple patch which changes the stats
  collected in uvmexp for faults, intrs, softs, syscalls, and traps from
  32 bit to 64 bits and puts them in cpu_data (in cpu_info).  This makes
  more accurate and a little cheaper to update on 64bit systems.

I hvaen't looked at your patch, but I noticed that in netbsd-5 that
vmstat -M is broken for per-cpu stats.  It would be good to verify that
your patch doesn't cause any similar regressions.