Re: Support for multi-position electro-mechanical keylocks

Am 06.08.2009 um 12:33 schrieb Matthias Drochner:

marc%msys.ch@localhost said:
(C9x 7.1.3:  "All identifiers that begin with an underscore and
either an uppercase letter or another underscore are always reserved
The variable __map is a "hidden" variable that is not used in the
driver itself

So a single underscore would both serve the purpose and comply
with the standard.

ok, that is what I am going to do. I will use _map in the commited and uncommited drivers, i.e. if the gpiolock(4) eventuall goes in, it will use _map, not __map. I hope that makes everyone happy ;-)

- mb