Re: Vnode scope implementation

Elad,

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 07:39:15PM +0300, Elad Efrat wrote:
> David Young wrote:
> >I have a feeling that I am not only one who is anxious to see the
> >kauth(9) pay-off in a compelling security demonstration or two.
>
> Other work using kauth(9) is bad@'s gaols (jails), which you can see
> here:

I'd appreciate it if you would refrain from using my name to endorse your
kauth(9) schemes without my permission.

I'd like to point out that I'm behind everything David Holland has said
in this thread.  I'd like to have said that myself.  I'm very grateful to
David that he took the time to put up with this thread.

Thanks,
--chris