Re: Problem with raidframe: bad disk or bad memory, how to tell?

        Well.  Checking each partition individually  adds mystery to the
problem.  Each of the disks reports no errors, and the fsck'ing of each
disk individually looks clean.  Yet, running fsck on /dev/rraid0a yields
similar results to the ones I already posted.  My guess is that I'm seeing
memory corruption.  This makes me wonder  if I need to reboot the machine
without syncing the disks first.  Perhaps I need to install memtest86 to
see if I can exercise the memory and find out where the problem is.
-thanks
-Brian