Subject: Re: New RTL8168 revision(?)
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: Dennis den Brok <d.den.brok@uni-bonn.de>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/18/2007 17:32:25
Am 18.03.2007, 04:22 Uhr, schrieb Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>:

> d.den.brok@uni-bonn.de wrote:
>
>> Ah, yes, sorry. And you're right, IPv6 seems not to work yet. That
>> "pci_mem_find: void region" below quite certainly belongs to re(4), also
>> (before your patch, there were three such lines).
>
> Okay, could you try this one?

I'm sorry to say it doesn't seem to work, at least dhclient is unable to
acquire an IP now. Note that I'm on netbsd-4, apart from if_re_pci.c from
-current, against which the patch wouldn't apply cleanly otherwise. If
that matters, I could try a netbsd-current kernel later on. dmesg is the
same except for the "Unknown revision"-line that appeared before the new
patch.