Subject: Re: netbsd32_mount: one possible solution
To: YAMAMOTO Takashi <yamt@mwd.biglobe.ne.jp>
From: Quentin Garnier <cube@cubidou.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 07/22/2005 23:43:03
--TN8pJM9vJMHHFgJc

On Sat, Jul 23, 2005 at 02:29:05AM +0900, YAMAMOTO Takashi wrote:
> > Actually, I think the best is simply to add a paramater to vfs_mount.
> > See the attached patch (no, it doesn't list the changes to all the other
> > _mount() prototypes).
>=20
> if you're adding a new parameter, can you make it "int flags"
> so that other operational flags like MNT_FORCE can use it as well?

That won't change the fact that MNT_FORCE is passed from userland in
the flags argument of the syscall.

> btw, why don't you use stackgap?

I could use stackgap, but that would make things very complicated, as
it involves a few more copyin/copyout.  I already expect the code for
NFS to be rather hairy.

--=20

--TN8pJM9vJMHHFgJc

--TN8pJM9vJMHHFgJc--