Subject: Patches to make Intel 82801FB (ICH6) motherboards play well with netBSD
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/21/2005 15:19:29
	Hello.  I just submitted kern/30025 and kern/30026 which are sets of
patches to make the Intel 82801FB (ICH6) ethernet and  IDE/SATA IDE work
with NetBSD-2.x.  The IDE/SATA IDE support is in netbsd-current and
netbsd-3, but the ethernet support appears to be in none of the NetBSD
branches.
	If someone could commit kern/30025, the ethernet pach, to  the
netbsd-2, 3 and -current branches, that would be great. Having ICH6 IDE
support in netbsd-2 would be great as well.
	These patches are tested and are working in our farm of about 20
production machines.
-thanks
-Brian