Subject: RE: A new wm driver
To: None <tls@rek.tjls.com>
From: Pascal Renauld <prenauld@nssolutions.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 12/17/2003 14:40:34
In fact, the line breakdown is as following:
wc -l if_wm*.{c,h}
    3238 if_wm.c
    5051 if_wm_hw.c
    2099 if_wm_hw.h
     134 if_wm_osdep.h
     433 if_wmreg.h
   10955 total

if_wm_hw.c and if_wm_hw.h are dedicated to tuning and represent around =
7100 lines. I think it speaks for itself. The *generic* part of the =
driver is around 3700 lines.

Again, the source code is available from FTP with anonymous access at =
216.170.216.166 If some people find it useful, please send feedbacks, =
otherwise just ignore it.

Pascal.