Subject: Re: cgd(4) 1.6 backport patch updated
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Jorgen Lundman <lundman@lundman.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/24/2003 22:05:19
I have a need for this on a new system, and didn't feel like running
current, so I grabbed the 1.6.1 sources, and applied the cgd patch.

I found the following issues after patching:

../../../../crypto/des/des.h:68: parse error before `u_int32_t'

To fix it so it compiled (probably not the correct solution..) I added:

#include <sys/types.h> to that file.

Then I always have issues with bf_cbc.c, even when I did my own patched
is 1.5.3. It just does not compile out of plain kernel sources. Are we
even supposed to have a openssl/blowfish.h for kernel? Anyway, I change
it to:

#include <sys/types.h>
#include "blowfish.h"  instead of <openssl/blowfish.h>

Also, all 4 calls
                         BF_encrypt(tin,(BF_KEY *)schedule);

since it removes "const" and -Werror interfers.

However, I then get to:

dev/cgd.c:90: `DTYPE_CGD' undeclared here (not in a function)

Which is not mentioned in the patch apart from that .c file. I can take
a guess that using "16" is free in my disklabel.h but would be nice to
be sure. That makes it all compile at least. Not tried booting it yet.

Lundy

--
Jorgen "Lord" Lundman <lundman@lundman.net>
Technology Manager, Unix Administrator