Subject: Re: cgd(4) 1.6 backport patch updated
To: Daniel de Kok <daniel@evilbsd.net>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/12/2003 11:56:11
On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, Todd Vierling wrote:

: : It simply doesn't work, even disklabling fails (the new label is gone
: : after writing it).
:
: Hm.  I started seeing this behavior just before I wanted to start stress
: testing (so I switched temporarily to 3des-cbc, which is apparently
: working).  I have a feeling there's a crypto oops and I'll look to see if
: other pullups in kernel crypto are needed to make this work.

Yup, it was a rijndael fix I tested locally the first time through, but
forgot to include in the script that is generating the diffball.

A new diff is now available:

    ftp://ftp.duh.org/pub/NetBSD/cgd-1.6-20030912.diff.bz2

The only change from the previous diffball is the new inclusion of the diff
to sys/crypto/rijndael/rijndael-api-fst.c.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org> <tv@pobox.com>