Subject: How to enable Debug support on MIPS
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.org>
From: anand lalgondar <anandlalgondar@hotmail.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/11/2003 11:09:41
Hello,

I am trying to enable debug support for my MIPS Target Board which boots
through NFS and has a console through 1 of the serial port (2 Ports
Available). I would like to clarify some doubt.

1. Can I do serial KGDB through the other serial port.
2. What the relavent files of the KGDB. What are the machine dependent and
machine independent files involved in KGDB.
3. How to provide the interface point of the serial port to KGDB.
4. I would like to understand the i386 KGDB module if anyone knows the
details.

Any information in any from will be helpful.

Thank you.

-Anand