Subject: Re: patch for wscons scrolling
To: David Ferlier <krp@freeshell.org>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillham@vaultron.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/13/2002 15:06:22
On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 01:33:27PM +0200, David Ferlier wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 12:10:51PM +0200, Julio Merino wrote:
> > As Greg A. Woods says, I also would like to see the Scroll Lock key
> > behavior.
> >
> > I've taken a look to your patch (not applied yet, cos it conflicts with
> > my mouse support) and I would do a change... rename wsscroll() to
> > wsdisplay_scroll(), just for consistency.
>
> ok i am doing the scroll lock stuff right now.
> And i will rename wsscroll, you're right.

Can we make this adjustable?  I would really like to have it the same
as scrollback in xterm.  Also I think a left hand / right hand thing is
going to be easier than hitting the buttons 3 times with the right hand.
e.g. scroll lock, page up to see something, scroll lock
versus:
     shift-pageup to see something, and shift-pagedown, or shift-end or?
     to back to normal.

-Andrew