Subject: Re: resource allocation, pcmcia, isapnp, etc.
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@isc.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/17/1999 12:24:13
> Not only that, but some of those FreeBSD core people got up to the mic
> in a room full of people and basically insulted the people who did the
> work, after their usenix presentation on the subject.

Instant karma, given all the anti-Linux flaming at the NetBSD BOF, and
given the NetBSDiality T-shirt.  If you don't want to be treated this
way, please consider not treating others this way.  Frankly, given the
amount of this sort of karma that the NetBSD crowd (including me)
needs to work off, I doubt we'll get to the point where people stop
insulting us anytime in this millenium...     But it doesn't hurt to
try.

			       _MelloN_