Subject: Re: Last chance: Copyrights is OK ?
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Paul Kranenburg <pk@cs.few.eur.nl>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/09/1999 11:55:25
> Well, the last time I posted this, I get no responses. So, it's the last
> chance to modify this copyrights notice from Greg before integration in

I would really like to urge anyone to consider donating the copyright
to the NetBSD Foundation.  Yes, I known this involves a bit of a hassle
with actual paper work, but it is also a step forward in providing clarity
to parties interested in using NetBSD (or parts of it).  I'm also willing
to look into reducing the paper work by providing some sort of electronic
mechanism to securely execute copyright transfers.

-pk