Subject: Re: kernel debugger for NetBSD and Alpha
To: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@pa.dec.com>
From: Jim Sullivan <jasulliv@bbn.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/25/1997 14:15:09
chris
your message(below) indicates the code to support the kernel debugger
for NetBSD and the Alpha is in the latest snapshot.
Would this be the code on ftp.iastate.edu in the
directory pub/NetBSD-current/tar_files/src/gnu.tar.gz, and
pub/NetBSD-current/tar_files/src/sys/tar.gz, or is there code
on some other machine I should get.  Also if you can indicate
specifically which files in the Alpha tree are required.
Thanks Jim