Subject: Re: AF_ISDN (was: Downloading code to IO processor)
To: Martin Husemann <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@zippo.unna.ping.de>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/22/1997 21:56:02
--==_Exmh_-1650142000P

In message <199706200759.JAA00570@rumolt.teuto.de>you write:
> you can't allocate the B2 channel on card X and card Y concurrently, if they
> are connected to the same BRI. Actually, most of the time you don't care,
> just let the ISDN assign the channel to you - although some snooping for
> "busy" situations is at least recommended.

And you really want to set the B-Channel if you are driving a leased line on
one B-channel...

Gruesse
       Oskar

 					Tragbar ist, was nicht herunterfaellt.
						    oskar@zappa.unna.ping.de

--==_Exmh_-1650142000P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBM62DULA63tqjeAhZAQEemQP+JZCZwk257eOiWgsoxJu1z972K43X7E8j
ZzkPTyC2gin82RvCNJOrTc18g8X/QuhsqqJ7ZW5HlezKGRiHJFjunor9tMRaHI5j
46EzGkJqLmTwd7s6lZGQW9nsy8CYri43I9nlPUV7uEUAhw+Dz16IUgwDy7r4RVZP
HBle1sbAsPI=
=iUcZ
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_-1650142000P--