Subject: Re: Beer?
To: Erik Berls <cyber@ono-sendai.com>
From: Christian E. Hopps <chopps@rawdofmt.org>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 05/22/2003 13:52:18
In San Francisco.

Eldos
9th Ave near Irving (Inner Sunset)
This is my new favorite. They used to import beer, but now they
brew their own. I like the Brown. Good pub food. Nicely lit (not
too dark not too bright) and volume level lends itself to chatting
around the table.

Magnolia
Haight & Masonic (Upper Haight)
Nice, but make sure you like hops, as they do. I like Sarahs Ruby.
Good pub food. Can get a bit loud (mostly do to the room size),
but not to the point of killing conversations.

San Francisco Brewing Compnay
Columbus & Pacific (North Beach)
Only been here once but really enjoyed the beers I had,
sat outside the entire time and I believe the happy hour
pints were $2.