Subject: Re: Modifier banner telnet
To: Luc Desfosses <luc.desfosses@atosorigin.com>
From: Joel CARNAT <joel@carnat.net>
List: regional-fr
Date: 11/15/2005 15:53:31
Salut,

Luc Desfosses a écrit :
> Bonjour tout le monde,
>
> Quelqu'un saurait il comment modifier le banner du telnet, ssh et du
> ftp...?

pour sshd, il y a (dans sshd_config) :
# no default banner path
#Banner /some/path

      Banner  In some jurisdictions, sending a warning message before
authenti-
              cation may be relevant for getting legal protection.  The con-
              tents of the specified file are sent to the remote user before
              authentication is allowed.  This option is only available for
              protocol version 2.  By default, no banner is displayed.

pour les autres, je sais pas.
faut voir le man du soft :)

--
This mail was send through my windows...