Re: debian testing domU under netbsd xen 3 dom0

Florian Heigl wrote:

use root@debian:/ #  ethtool -K eth0 tx off

You might have to install it first.

For a discussion of the problem, see:
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenFaq

        Thank you ! Network works perfectly now.
        I should have read the FAQ first instead of
        assuming that this is netbsd -related.

You probably used a debian-modified dom0/domU kernel on debian,
and are now using a stock Xen domU kernel, right?

        All debian stuff was/is installed via apt-get, and
        on netbsd dom0 xen is from pkgsrc (I assume it is unmodifed)

                Ari S.