Subject: Re: Sun3 parts available in San Francisco
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>
From: Jim Mercer <jim@reptiles.org>
List: port-sun3
Date: 06/08/2005 17:16:55
On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 10:02:14PM -0700, Jason Thorpe wrote:
> I need to get this stuff out of my attic, and will send it to a raw
> materials recycler if no one wants it.

free in toronto, canada, or will ship if you cover some labour costs to
pack and ship.

pretty much anything sun3/50/60/180/280/260, vme board of many flavours,
expansion boxes for disk drives.

also, 19/20" mono/grayscale/colour monitors.

also sparc I/II/IPC/etc/etc.

memory, small selection of sbus cards (small relative to our collection of
several hundred VME boards).

factory(?) wrapped 9track tape unit (pertec/smd controller might even be in
stock).

we need to get this stuff out of our storage, and we have like, way, way
too much.

get yours before we drag it to a scrapper.

--
[ Jim Mercer        jim@reptiles.org         +1 416 410-5633 ]
[          I want to live forever, or die trying.            ]