Subject: None
To: None <RDeal@fnmortgage.com, port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Butch Deal <butch@BlackMagic.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 09/04/2002 17:09:07
>> Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 05:54:12 -0800 (PST)
>> From: rickgc@calweb.com (Rick Copeland)
>>
>> Hello list,
>>
>> I have a color monitor I am trying to use it is know good but I don't know if
>> it should work with a Sun / Sparc cgsix color frame buffer:
>>
>>         cgsix color frame buffer (501-1532)
>>         color monitor: Sun model (GDM-1962B) 19", 13w3, Sony
>>
>> The monitor comes up with a white screen with small horizontal line across
>> the middle of the display.
>
> You (or someone) will need to port the CG6 driver.
> I could take a stab at it, but I have no CG6 board.
>
> If it would help, I could send you a "first draft"
> of the driver (get it so it compiles, you test).
> Same offer for any other willing testers...
>
> Gordon

I have a sun3/60 with a P4 cgsix and would like to take you up on that
offer.  I am running current right now and the card is mistaken for a
cgfour which has interesting results when you start X.
Has anyone started work on a P4 cgsix driver?
Thanks
Butch

butch@blackmagic.com

--
 |\___|_|___/|          Strangers, leave my home!
      | |       butch@keep.blackmagic.com
      | |       Butch Deal        '91 FLHTC
      | |
     _| |_