Subject: Re: anyone have a v3.0.3 3/80 bootROM available?
To: Michael Thompson <m_thompson@ids.net>
From: Craig Dewick <cdewick@lios.apana.org.au>
List: port-sun3
Date: 02/20/2002 10:15:07
On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Michael Thompson wrote:

> I think that this is about the third time that I have sent this to you...

Hi Michael,

Yes, I have the binary images (my bootROM page upgrade is going to happen
this week - finally!). But my message did not ask for the images - I don't
have a working EPROM programmer and I need an actual programmed bootROM.
8-)

I'm looking to buy a second-hand Dataman-S4 or similar so I have a good
quality programmer btw. There are no programmers that I'm aware of which
can be used with a Unix system as there are no ways to get data sent in
raw format via a serial port. All the programmers that connect to a PC
expect to be driven by special software and there is never an equivalent
for non-Windows platforms. sigh

Regards,

Craig.

--