Subject: Re: Sun 3/50 crash after netboot.
To: None <port-sun3@netbsd.org>
From: None <jwbirdsa@picarefy.picarefy.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 01/22/2001 02:20:43
>	Interesting.  It appears this box will max at 12M, if I put the
>other 4M of sims in it (1x9x80ns parts, I can almost definately dig some
>of those up).  I wonder if NetBSD has grown to where it just won't boot
>right on 8M?

   NetBSD booted and ran diskless in 8M, it just wasn't useful for anything.

   I have a pair of unexpanded 3/50's *with* disks running NetBSD, and
they're OK for light use even with only 4M. I wouldn't want to use them
for extensive interactive use, but they act as DNS servers OK, with
adequate interactive response to administer them.

   --James B.