Subject: Re: Sun 3/50 Vs 386sx
To: Andy Ball <ball@cyberspace.org>
From: Alan Pearson <pearsona@altavista.net>
List: port-sun3
Date: 01/13/2001 23:50:07
Let me know how you get on Andy, sounds interesting.
I haven't had a chance to look at my Sun since due to car problems.... (my car
broke a driveshaft in 2 pieces!).

As for the keyboard, it is a type 3, and in very good order, but the problem is
it just sucks... The keys aren't in the right place !!!!!

Alan