Subject: miniroot.gz...
To: None <port-sun3@netbsd.org>
From: Gnea <gnea@rochester.rr.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 09/15/2000 20:53:56
Ok, it's been awhile since i gave a shot at getting netbsd going on my
3/80 and decided to try again... i've got a type 4 keyboard and a 16"
monitor now (the framebuffer on the 3/80 is kinda nifty) to make this a
little easier.. now, i got the netboot stuff going again just fine, but
it won't install the miniroot.gz and i can't find the docs that told me
how to do this... it'll go to ask for the type of filesystem for
installatin and i put in nfs and whatever else it needs and it just
bombs out.. i don't get it and i'm lost.. could someone point me in the
right direction again please?

--
	.oO gnea at rochester dot rr dot com Oo.
	    .oO url: http://garson.org/~gnea Oo.

"You can tune a filesystem, but you can't tuna fish" -unknown