Subject: Re: Install problem
To: None <port-sun3@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Joules <peter@joules0.demon.co.uk>
List: port-sun3
Date: 12/08/1999 22:20:08
I have only got as far as booting the Ramdisk image from tape.  I can't
find dmesg anywhere in the file system.

Since my earlier message I have also tried booting from the SunOS swap
partition and with that I get as far as a message prompting me for the
root device which will only allow input of 'ie0' or 'halt'.

It doesn't appear to acknowledge the existence of either of my disk
drives.  Does this make any sense?

--
Regards
Pete