Subject: Hardware help for my NetBSD Suns...
To: 'port-sun3@netbsd.org' <port-sun3@netbsd.org>
From: Fasano, Christopher G. <CFasano@monm.edu>
List: port-sun3
Date: 02/28/1999 22:55:45
Hi,

I am not sure that this is the right place for this, but I am sure that
this is the place to reach other Sun 3 users.  All of the old Mono
monitors that I have been using on my sun 3/50's are now dead.  I
have found that it's next to impossible to get them repaired here in
rural Western Illinois and the cost of sending them out is large given
their weight.

Is there any way to attach other monitors to these machines.  One
netbsd sun 3 is acting as a ppp server and another is acting as
an X-terminal.    I have not found the answer to this question on
any of the FAQ's I've read so far...

Any advice would be helpful--please respond via
e-mail to cfasano@monm.edu

Thanks

Chris Fasano