Subject: Obnoxious error messages with Netscape
To: None <port-sun3@netbsd.org>
From: W. Reilly Cooley <wcooley@nakedape.navi.net>
List: port-sun3
Date: 02/16/1999 15:24:55
I'm using 1.3.2 on a netbooted Sun 3/60, and am running Netscape 4.5 off
of a BSDI 3.1 machine.  I also remember having this problem last
summer with Netscape (probably 4.0x) running on a Linux machine.  I get
these obnoxious Motif message whenever I open a new window (either a
dialog, pop-up, or a whole one) in Netscape.  The title of the window is
"Netscape subprocess diagnostics (stdout/stderr)"

Warning:
	Name: menuBar
	Class: XmRowColumn
	Illegal mnemonic character; Could not convert X KEYSYM to a
keycode

The Name: changes, but Class: seems to be the same.  Anyone have a quick
fix before I spend a long time investigating it?

Wil
--
W. Reilly Cooley

   Internet Meta-Resources: http://nakedape.navi.net/meta-res/