Subject: Re: Problem Netbooting--SOLVED (well, mostly)
To: Allan Kelly <akelly@holyrood.ed.ac.uk>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 02/16/1999 09:32:00
	It sounds like the boot program has loaded the kernel (via nfs),
	and now the kernel is failing on the rpc.bootparams call.

	Hmm - could you enable debugging on your rpc.bootparamd (or linux
	equiv :), and see if it thinks it getting any queries?

		David/absolute

	Then let us live and love so that people will say;
	     "The devil as well as god... is an englishman."