Subject: Re: NetBSD-1.3.3 port available for sun-3 boxen?
To: NetBSD/sun3 Discussion List <port-sun3@netbsd.org>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
List: port-sun3
Date: 01/14/1999 17:47:54
On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, Greg A. Woods wrote:

> [ On Thu, January 14, 1999 at 14:30:55 (-0800), David Brownlee wrote: ]
> >
> > 	I would expet it means the person who comitted to buulding the
> > 	sun3 images did not manage to complete the build in time.
>
> What does "in time" mean?  Is that person still working on the build and
> will the images appear if/when they are complete?

No. Gordon broke his arm and cannot type, and so isn't going to be
doing any NetBSD (or other) work for a bit. So unless someone else
steps up, there will be no 1.3.3 release.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   604 801 5335   De gustibus, aut bene aut nihil.
The most widely ported operating system in the world: http://www.netbsd.org