Subject: Re: NetBSD installation ?
To: John P.Looney <valen@redbrick.dcu.ie>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 11/16/1998 09:26:20
	You should be able to netboot it from pretty much any other unix
	machine with an ethernet card.

	See:
	http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/network/netboot/index.html

	The sun3 specific instructions have not been filled in yet, but
	the sparc ones should be pretty close :)

		David/absolute

                  -=-  Resentment is a renewable resource  -=-