Subject: Whoops! (was Re: X11R6 cannot open /dev/mouse on Sun3)
To: W. Reilly Cooley, Esq. <wcooley@nakedape.ml.org>
From: J. Maynard Gelinas <maynard@jmg.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 06/23/1998 11:41:50
     No, I made a mistake.   The CG4 is supported on the 3/60 platform, but not
on the 3/80 (sun3x).  If you own a Sun3x box CG4 support is only available in
the experimental -current kernels, but NetBSD has supported the CG4 on standard
Sun3 hardware for some time.

Sorry about any confusion I may have caused!
--jmg