Subject: Re: Sun3/470
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Craig Dewick <cdewick@lios.apana.org.au>
List: port-sun3
Date: 04/22/1997 16:08:06
In <9704212311.AA01350@bach> gwr@mc.com (Gordon W. Ross) writes:

>Does anyone know where to get a Sun3/470 CPU board?
>(and how much?)

I've got one for sale, along with loads of other SunVME boards, etc. through
SRK (my small Sun-surplus operation). Check
'http://www.zeta.org.au/~craig/srk_list.html' for more info.

I'm asking A$75 for the 3/4xx board (it's a -1550). I've also got some
-1102 8 meg and -1451 32 meg ECC RAM boards.

When I have time I'm going to grab the 3/80 kernel stuff and try it out with
one of my 3/80's. Hopefully the up-to-dateness of NetBSD will make it a
workable machine again.

Regards,

Craig.

--