Subject: trouble with keyboard on X11R6.3
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Eugene Meleshko <yug@occam.ts.kiev.ua>
List: port-sun3
Date: 04/16/1997 12:19:03
Dear Ian!

Thank You for precompiled X11R6.3 binaries for sun3.
This is great job, but I have some small trobles with keyboard and XKB-server.
Doesn't work autorepeat on any key. X servers swith 'r' doesn't help me.
Second trouble is more complicated. X server doesn't find xkb-defenition for
sun(type3) keyboard. Xmodmap works very strange. I live in Ukraine(ex-USSR)
and I need two languages - English and Russian. But my Xmodmap doesn't work.
Early, on X11R6, Xmodmap worked fine.

Hardware which I use: Sun 3/60 with NetBSD-1.2, X11R6.3. Standard keyboard
                      Type 3.
Please, help Me.

Excuse me for my, probably stupid, questions.
With best regards, Eugene Meleshko.