Subject: Re: Ian's Xkernel
To: Ian Dall <Ian.Dall@dsto.defence.gov.au>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: port-sun3
Date: 04/10/1997 13:47:31
On Thu, 10 Apr 1997, Ian Dall wrote:

> The only thing I thing I would like to run locally is an
> xlock.

Actually, what would be really nice to add would be ssh. If we
could have the X terminal set up so that it would log into some
crippled account on the host system on boot, and the X session
would be done entirely over ssh, with regular X stuff blocked, that
would be really cool, and make the thing a lot more secure.

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca	   Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite myst, software reverberates