Subject: Re: Sun 3/60 problems
To: Scott Ellis <sellis@rohan.sdsu.edu>
From: Greg Putrich <gregp@primenet.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 09/17/1996 21:41:17
On Tue, 17 Sep 1996, Scott Ellis wrote:

> and I've not found any filesystem errors (this is -current).  I don't
> really know what this has to do with Sun3 though...just thought I'd share.

That's the big question. I found it really quite interesting that the
problems we're having under a Mac specific driver are having similar(?)
effects on a Sun3 with the same HD (Quantum Trailblazer 850). Hopefully
the SBC driver has cured mine, but only time will tell.

Even if it does, I'd still like to find the reason for the failures, and
what the relationship (if any) there is to the Sun3 problems as well. I
would bet that this is not a coincidence.

Greg Putrich - Internet: gregp@primenet.com                       [skeezix]
Public Key 27E97EBD = 62 0E B9 A2 45 D2 64 AC 8A B4 6D 9D 5B 23 90 1F

               An fsck a day keeps the core dump away